Monday, January 27, 2020

SOKOLOSKI FAMILY | NEWBORN LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER | CASTLE PINES, COLORADO | 2020

I visited with the Sokoloski family last week, and I got to meet their sweet new addition, newborn baby Avery! This feels like the perfect opportunity to dust off my blogging fingers and start posting more of my sessions. (This is the third session I've had with them and only the first one to blog. Yikes! Time to start getting more active.) When I arrived to their home, Avery was finishing her meal with her mama, but that didn't mean mama couldn't help big sister Ellie put on some pretty lip gloss! Ellie is the most perfect big sister who just loves on her baby sister so well. She also loves her big girl tent and reading in it with her daddy. I can't wait to continue to watch this beautiful family grow!










Photography by Alyssum is a lifestyle newborn and family photographer located in Castle Rock, Colorado, serving surrounding areas such as Denver, Littleton, Louviers, Sedalia, Sterling Ranch, Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Parker, Franktown, Larkspur, Centennial, Douglas County, and Jefferson County. I would love to help you schedule your baby’s newborn session or your family's sunset golden hour session! Please contact me by clicking this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment